When shopping for a WordPress theme many are looking for a clean, minimalist style. Using a clean, minimalist theme will allow your pages to load fast and your content will really stand out. This type of design and layout is visually appealing and normally increases traffic and revenue. Click here for easy to follow WordPress tutorials.
Top 5 Minimalist WordPress Themes:
1. Satoshi – A clean, quality theme designed by Voosh Themes. Satoshi is a minimal portfolio WordPress theme that’s perfect for showcasing your work; especially if you are in the photography or web design businesses.
This beautiful theme is jam-packed with great features including drop-down menus, the ability to easily upload your own logo, and a custom sidebar with contact details. Also incorporated are a variety of beautiful page templates such as a custom front page, well-designed contact form, and a portfolio page to show off your best work.
This is the only free theme Voosh Themes’ currently offers; they have done a splendid job of making it of premium quality.
2. Busby – Another clean, first-rate theme built with the Up Themes framework. This is a personal blogging theme with a ton of options that include built in SEO, dark and light style sheets, and a featured post slider.
Busby is an extremely stylish theme with many options not always found in free WordPress themes. Built in Facebook, Twitter, and RSS icons as well as complete topography control and the ability to upload your own logo add even more to the Busby theme.
If you are serious about blogging you simply must try this supreme theme.
3. Zenshop – If you have an e-commerce website and have tried finding a good theme that is free, it has most likely been impossible. Enter Zenshop. This is an impressive e-commerce theme designed by web2feel and built to use with the Cart66 Lite plug-in.
Zenshop was designed with a minimalistic style and comes with an options page in addition to a user’s guide. Features include two custom page templates; a blog page and a full width page that removes the sidebar, making room for your shop’s items. You can select whether to show the shop or blog as the front page.
This is a wonderful e-commerce theme packed with extras such as the ability to add your own logo and a featured product slider.
4. ColorWay – A simple, responsive theme designed by InkThemes. ColorWay is elegant and has many options that allow customizations such as adding your own logo, backgrounds, and footer text.
ColorWay also includes special styles for gallery pages and a full width page template, making it perfect for use on a personal blog or professional website.
5. iPress – A magazine style theme designed by FThemes, iPress has many premium features. SEO optimized with an easy to use options panel, this simple yet beautiful theme is a great way to start making money.
The attention seeking slideshow is sure to catch the eye of visitors. iPress has fantastic ad support and is compatible with the latest versions of WordPress and all major browsers.
Give one of these free minimalist WordPress themes a try and increase your revenue today!